Did you know?
- If a qualifying vehicle has never been issued a sticker, DMV will issue new YELLOW stickers after January 2022 which expire 9/30/2025, regardless of the age of the vehicle. The entire program will come to an end September 2025.
- YELLOW stickers expire 9-30-2025.
- BLUE stickers expire 1-1-2025.
- ORANGE stickers expire 1-1-2024.
- PURPLE stickers expire 1-1-2023.
- RED expired 1-1-2022.
- The IB (income based) CAV decal program may allow a new vehicle owner of a used vehicle that was previously issued a CAV decal prior to January 1, 2017, to be issued a orange CAV decal, valid until 1-1-2024. See DMV website for requirements.
- Click here for the current decal program.
If you see an HOV lane sticker icon on a vehicle on our site, that means it should qualify or it has a sticker attached, However, to confirm eligibility, you should call the DMV call center @ 916 657-8035.
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact us!